Thursday, September 12, 2013

...And Fall Toes!

Had to pick up a couple gorgeous polishes for fall yesterday because my toes were looking so sad after I took off the polish.  I had it in my head that I would give my toes a day off to breathe, but quickly changed my mind after leaving the house in sandals.  I was eventually going to buy at least one of these polishes, just ended up buying it sooner.  I used Rimmel's 311 (Caramel Cupcake)  and Bourjois' Princesse a Vienne 75 (Or Baroque).  I used some striping tape too.  Can't wait to get my gold striping tape in the mail.  Oh, and I got a compliment from my student's mom today after class.  That made me feel really nice! 
 
 
Afterthoughts:  apply some lotion/oil to toes and remove excess polish.  :o)  LOL...here's to better toe shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment