Tuesday, September 10, 2013

And The Fall Nails Begin!

After stalking Pinterest for over a week now, I have finally starting painting my nails for fall! I did have to take off my gel manicure first though. Instead of paying 2100 yen to get it removed at the salon,   I persevered and did it @home. Yet again I vow not to get a gel manicure unless it is a very special occasion. Anyways, I have been looking at the double-ended polishes for a while.  I chose Revlon Nail Art Expressionist 330 for fall. I was very pleased with the colour, especially the metallic one. But I did not like the other base polish because of its gloopy consistency and its tendency to dry too quickly. To get my fun designs, I just used scotch tape as a mask. Make sure your base coat is completely dry first and you stick it on another surface such as your clothing first to make it less sticky and thus less likely to pull off the polish. After applying on the polish, wait a few seconds before pulling off the tape. What colour will you try for fall? Here's to fall nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment