Sunday, October 6, 2013

Instagram Love

I am a total instagram addict (myjapanlife). It's true! I wake up and look at new posts from people I am following and see if anyone hearted my posts. Right now, I am posting mostly meals, but I like to post other things in my life, like nail art. I found an instagrammer anniep1124 and shoplouun. She is a jewellry business owner and posts awesome pics, not only of her amazing rings, but also super cool nail art. So please follow her. I'd like to order from her too in the future. So this week's art is inspired from her recent post: 

Here is my version:
I used Orly's #48653 , Honei Diamond Nail ZF, and Ettusais 1. I thought I had rose seals, but didn't find any in my stash so I used some butterfly ones instead. 
 
See you on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment