Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Stamping


Still enjoying the many different fall ideas for nail art.  It's been a while since I stamped.  Though I love the look, it takes some getting used to or time to do it.  Of course, I would get a lot faster if I practiced more.  Saw this pic on Pinterest that totally inspired me (again):  


I ordered Kleancolor metallic orange polish specifically for this.  I didn't have the exact design, but I thought it would work a different way too.  I tried one of my mega bundle plates, but the etching was too shallow and it didn't work well with this polish.  So I switched to my Konad M60 plate.  First I applied my base coat and then a couple coats of Rimmel Chocolate Caramel.  I sealed it with O.P.I. Top Coat.  

Love the look!  

p.s. for more info on nail stamping, check out this video below:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment